Need a guest dietitian for a news segment, podcast episode, or a publication?
I’ve been featured on Keloland Living, Keloland Healthbeat, and KSFY, as well as in written publications such as SELF Magazine and the Chicago Tribune. Contact me to book a segment or an article.
- Keloland Healthbeat—Spoiler Alert: Storing Picnic Leftovers
- Keloland Healthbeat—Should You Be Dieting?
- Keloland Living—Prebiotics and Probiotics
- Keloland HealthBeat—Shopping Tours for Your Diet Needs
- Keloland HealthBeat—Say Goodbye to Hunger Pains
- Keloland HealthBeat—Using Food for Fuel
- KSFY—Dietitian offers easy, healthy back-to-school options for kids
- Keloland Living—Back-to-School Breakfast Ideas
- Keloland HealthBeat—Healthy Eating on a Budget
- Keloland HealthBeat—BBQs & Food Poisoning
- Keloland Living—Summer Mocktails
- Keloland HealthBeat—Sugar: Natural vs. Refined
- Keloland HealthBeat–Clean Eating: Is It For You?
- Keloland HealthBeat—Intuitive Eating: No More Diets?
- Keloland Living—Is Six Small Meals Better than Three Large Meals?
- Keloland Avera Medical Minute—Achieving Good Bone Health
- SELF Magazine—How Intuitive Eating Helped Me Stop Counting Calories and Following Impossible Food Rules
- Chicago Tribune—The Safety of Imported Foods
- Sharon Palmer: The Plant-Powered Dietitian—Men: Eat these 9 Plant-Powered Foods for Health